Friday 10 November 2017

lost.

I just don't know how many pages of sadness i needed by now. Dear future self , if this troubled you in any kind of way. I am sorry , I just thought writing would cure a bit of this damn heartbreak. I didn't know this pain would grow and last this long. I feel like i am trapped. Got nowhere to go, close end, just needed to squeeze my way in. Hell i did not regret my choice, if i had to choose one more time, i still take this road. I just wonder , why in the world i cannot pave my way in ?

 Everything came in all direction. I was okay for a moment then even a simplest thing triggered me. Base of it was stupid , said that it doesn't define me, life is not all about those damn letters used to measure you. But I act like it was my whole life. Well probably because it hold the whole weight of my life. Im at the edge, let go of the rope , i'd dive in.

I can't dive in//

Because life isn't all about me. It was never that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment