Saturday 4 July 2020

(d.)we are not close but moments that might have reach this soul.

1. first, or maybe second year of college, probably just chilling outside the hall with some of the girls;-they were listening to some songs and one of them said this to me "you like this kind of songs right? slow songs but then got a rap along with it?". And i asked her how does she know that? I do like that kind of songs tho, for real, in fact i didn't even realize it until she put it into words. Then she said "of course, dah kenal berapa lama dah". She was not even a close friend, I don't have any in college. 

2. Presentation. Graph presentation. Japanese class. Obviously in japanese. Right after the presentation the class need to ask some question to the presenter for marks. It was my turn, one of the kid who is known for throwing/asking hard question raise his hand. I was presenting a graph about global warming. Question asked regarding "How does America affect the bla bla " something like that. I answer it, struggling with words but i managed to pull through while looking at his eyes. And i realized, oh those eyes do not want to bring me down, you know since he is known for asking hard question, those eyes want to help. Managed to get to the last word and getting a big nod from him. Like wishing me 'yazz you got it gurl'. 

3. Hearing what people think about me. English class, since im the quiet type nobody knows me, legit. It was my turn to present, i talk about inner beauty something like that. Quoting that person "it was the first time i saw you speak, felt like getting up my seat and give a big applause for the speech, good content". Honestly, i was rambling and nervous to the core. 

Honestly being the kind of person i am with absolutely no social life or friends,  as if in the icy cold cage that i have built around my heart, warmth comes visit.

2 comments:

  1. heyy there ~ i love your entry and pls update a lot ok :). besides , somehow stranger really treat us well than ppl who closed with us

    ReplyDelete