Wednesday 1 July 2020

our 2-D boyfriend(s)



some instagram quick sketches ; then i put Klaus (Black Clover) as the face lol

How is it going for all of you. Seeing comments on my not so recent post really feels heart warming. Ever since that day i guess I have been watching a lot of animes. More than usual, i mean there are anime that i really liked since high school but these days I have been venturing for some good good stuffs. I used not to have much interest on them; anime. But i guess it is the boredom. Definitely worth it tho /cries/ 

I just finished this one old anime called NANA. It is from 2006 so the anime style is kinda classic, something like sailor moon vibe. Nevertheless it felt more natural? as in having proportional features such as body and eye size. The genre is 少女 {shou-jo}, slice of life. Plot wise, your typical young teenage life drama but the amount of betrayal i got is unbelievable. 

Recommended if you want something with plot twist and frustrations. It keeps me going though although manage to keep my frustration at par. Because usually i got frustrated with the character and never continue the story but this one kept me going. 43 episodes but the story is unfinished 🤡. I mean it did not stop in the middle it is just got discontinued after season 3? 4? I am too lazy to read the manga so i just deal with it lmao. 

Lately, from the young children of tik tok (definitely download it because of the art vids) haikyuu ? boku no hero academia? is like everywhere. Of course i watched all of them already. And already finished a bunch of them animes in order to keep my japanese going, otherwise when i got back i won't be able to utter a single word. My favourite so far is (excluding  the og) .... probably Black Clover ...even compared to Inuyasha. I watched Inuyasha because it reminds me of my childhood you know it used to air at NTV7 and I never got the chance to finish it. By the way why is no one talking about Black Clover enough /cries/ I meant I could not even find my favourite scene in youtube. 

I don't read manga because it does not help with my japanese lol. And reading really waste my time at the moment because I could not do anything when reading except drinking coffee. I could at least draw, drink coffee, listen to podcast while watching anime. No i cannot multitask that much i just have short attention span lmao. 

Lately final year thesis is rotting my brain. I don't know what is it but it is really stressing me out like I don't even decide my research topic yet what the hell. Need someone to discuss with /criess/

So kids be happy, continue collecting 2D boyfriends!

p/s: please do share some of your favourite anime if you have any!! 

 





1 comment:

  1. hey i suggest u to watch anime movie ; colour ( if u didnt watch yet ) its fun even not familiar

    ReplyDelete