Wednesday 21 March 2018

GEEKS : #SKINCARE {Review : MUJI Moisturising Milk - LIGHT}


Assalamualaikum and hello guys. Here's one of my geeks #skincare collection wow lmao. You know after few do i wanna do it should i do it wew is it finally the time for me to be a beautyblogger thingy going on I finaly decided that I wanna talk about this moisturiser i have been using. Just one of my geeks nothing more. I am going to share my thoughts.

At first I read kak iman's blog post about her review about this product hehew (@imanabdulrahim) and that convince me even more to trying it. And I did so I decide to make a review since there are not much people talking about it, well you can look it up on youtube but here I'll put it to words+include some translation.

Price : RM 22.54 (200ml) approximately. (Disclaimer : MOISTURE,HIGH MOISTURE version has different price up to RM24 approximately.)
Product :
1. There are 3 version of this moisturiser (Fyi, this moisturiser is on their sensitive skin care line)  The 3 version includes LIGHT-MOISTURE-HIGH MOISTURE.


2. Pump and bottle are sold separately (RM 8.90 for the pump) . But it came in with a metal cap (picture above) and underneath is another plastic cap with a small hole so you can pour it and apply. But if you want to use the pump just pull the plastic cap out and screw in the pump.

3. The product came with a paper stuck on it (but I can't show it because I rip it off lol) but literally that is just the translation of one of the side of the bottle like the ingredients and stuffs.


While this side of the bottle says
Read :

  • Skincare made of natural spring water. Refresh dry skin. It is very gentle on delicate skin. 
  • No - fragrance, color, mineral oil, paraben, alcohol.
  • Weak acidic property (slightly acidic)
  • Allergy tested (but that doesn't mean it is safe for all existing allergy) so if you have a very very very very sensitive skin take that into consideration. 
4. This is milk type moisturiser so the texture is milky (just like the name really). Not thick and a bit watery. 
5. They have the trial packet. Do look around for it if you don't want to invest that much yet.

Thoughts : Well upon first application, just like my other moisturiser I felt the 'burn'. But my skin does not get hot or anything it just felt like minty cold feeling like that. Like when you eat those minty candy yeah it felt like that, weird af. But upon 3rd time wearing it, it disappears. I made my friend buy this too lol #influencer, yeah she felt the cold airy feeling too but only for a moment and when it absorbed its gone.

p/s : the 'burn' doesn't mean necessary a good thing so if a skin condition follows just stop using it. Just in my case moisturiser usually 'burn' when I'm new to it but then not anymore and it doesn't affect me badly. 

I bought the light ver. one, actually i tested it on my hand, the light and moisture version. The moisture ver. kinda take time to absorb but it absorbed well to my skin, idk the effect on my face tho but the formula gets thicker from light to high moisture. I have slightly oily to combination type of skin and light ver. moisturised enough. I don't feel greasy after applying it.

It has no smell, like claimed. Plus it doesn't feel like it's cheap and gimmicky, does the job & they mean business. Despite being a non-branded product, they took this seriously. and yeah do consider trying this out. It is on the cheaper side I mean 200ml for RM22-ish and IT WORKS?1! Will last you months. #worthit.

Effects : I don't have any concerning skin condition but it sure doesn't break me out. And honestly it works and compared to my other moisturiser it left me with a less oily face throughout the day/in the morning because usually my face gets a bit oily after some time. All in all #doesthejob.

Bought it at MUJI MyTown.

That's for now, if curious do left questions below. Cheers.

1 comment: