Tuesday 13 March 2018

Growth.




I was very sad. 
As soon as the old life ends and a new life starts, I can't seem to feel the new life. Lets say it was as if I didn't really live. I let everything follow the flow. I didn't care much. Didn't do much, starts to blame everything on myself, surrounding, to anything else that lives. Sometimes, it wasn't bad as yesterday but sometimes it got worse. I have absolutely no one to talk to at one point I cried myself to sleep but that is okay because no one ever actually notices my present to ask me what's wrong with my puffy eyes the next morning. I totally did not care, I let it go. 

I pray and pray God why didn't you just give me someone? I need to lean on to somebody. It was just me at first, my feelings and the loneliness I felt but later my study, my grades and everything just breaks lose. I felt like my world is collapsing. I'm totally losing it. Did I ever thought to end it? Yes. It was not critical, but a slight. I read about someone taking his/her own life, I didn't wonder why like I used to instead I feel like I understand the action , believe me I would to if I could. Like if that person was doing it in front of me, I wouldn't know the words to say to stop them, I'd probably just will let them do it. Even so, I still felt like mine wasn't that serious, like totally doing it would be an exaggeration at that moment. So, I wondered just how many pain someone could've feel that makes them decides. At that point, I was grateful; mine wasn't that bad.

It didn't solve the problem though, the darkness is still there. Sometimes, it wasn't bad as yesterday but sometimes it got worse. I was in the situation where time is a variable. I could not take a rest, could not try standing and fall on repeat, there's barely time to catch a breath and for sure I have to stand on the first try and not fall. There are no room for failure. I look around to see people with the same problem as me, the difference is I watch them go. I watch the sun rays shine on them, it was late but it came and then they are happy like everybody else. While me, I am still in the darkness. Doing stuffs, hoping it works. Watering the seed, waiting for the sun so I can bloom too. 

I thought I'd be good with a little bit of time and space. It wasn't an option.

You're not trying hard enough.                                  

                                               So what did you do to fix it? 

Did you make effort?                                 Why she can do it but you can't ?

                                   If you did made an effort why it turned out to be like this?

When you feel too sad, you lost a bit of your memory. I guess when you lost the memory you lost the pain. I do the stand and fall on repeat ;the classics, and the higher you climb the more pain you get when you fall. Makes it harder to get up every time. But you can choose to lie down or to get up. And it is not wrong to lie down and let it pass but hell giving up is hard. Giving up is like letting go, but like a time line, you're not moving forward or moving back, you're stuck right at the point when you decide you'd stop walking. Like dying but you didn't move to the other phase, you're in the state of nothing-ness. Stranded. So, didn't it make you claustrophobic thinking about it?

I lash it all out I could. I blame it on the world, the fate, everything. I did everything .As time moves and so did I; I figured out fuck it if it ends then just kill me. So, instead of just going with the flow effortlessly , I paddled my way through. It didn't solve the problem but it got better and honestly, better is all I need. Back then, I refused to let things happened and be angry at all times, when it pushes, I pushed it back, I can't settle. But the way things are, (plus a bunch of depressive tumblr text posts) makes me figure out. Maybe this is growth

This is the time where I got molded, where everything just changes, this is the turning point

The outcome is not clear yet, the oars are not over, but a thing that doesn't kill you in a  w a y does make you stronger. There could be other turning points in the future. This is your growth, don't let them outgrow you. Even if you're a captain of a sinking ship, make sure you live to tell the tale. 

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. [Al-Baqarah, 2:216]








1 comment: